Friday, November 18, 2005

ALL ABOUT ME

After giving Junior's blog the once over, I noticed that he has included his Blondepoker profile. Seems like a good idea, so I'm unashamedly going to copy the fella.

It seems as though I have dived head first into my blog without introducing myself. Hopefully, this profile will be a good starting point.

So here it is...


What is your BlondePoker username?

snoopy1239 - although I'm starting to believe it might be snoppy idiot


Which area do you live in?

the rough backstreets of er... Solihull Roll Eyes


What is your marital status?

young, free, single, and easy...

come and get me ladies Cool


Do you have any children and/or pets?

Nope. Would love another dog though. My dear buddy, Tara, died a year or two ago and I miss her.


When did you start playing poker?

About 4 years ago in Boston (online poker site). A few months after, I joined jammer in the Gala. Then I was hooked and never looked back.


Where can you be found playing live?

Mainly Grosvenor, Walsall, but I always love trecking back up to Notts for the lively amosphere.


What is your favourite online site?

Ladbrokes for the multis, customer service, and friendly players. I move around for ring games.


What is your handle there?

snoopylq & snoopy1239 (and no Junior, lq doesn't stand for 'little queer'. Angry)


What is the harshest beat you have inflicted on an opponent?

To be honest, perhaps because of my style, they tend to happen to me predominantly. I do remember one on my debut at Walsall though. It was a £20 rebuy comp and there were 3 tables left. I tried to nick the blinds by moving my short stack all in with rags (8-4). Foolishly, the small blind decided to call with 8-8. I missed the flop completely, but joy of joys, turn 4, river 4. I went on to take a cool grand. Better than a kick in the goolies. crazy


Who are your poker heroes?

Although I'm a big Doyle fan, I tend to go with folk I know. Take a look at players like RED-DOG, tikay, yoyo, etc. They play with respect, decency, and honour. They're the real poker heroes.


Who is your best friend in poker?

Jammer. Not only is he my brother, but he is a mighty fine poker player to boot.


What are your greatest accomplishments in poker?

er... er... pass.

Apart from the odd financial poker boom, I'd say that simply profiting from the game was my biggest accomplishment. If you can earn money from something you love, then that's a hell of an achievement.


What is your most embarrassing moment in poker?

Being knocked out by tikay at the Luton festival has to be up there. Roll Eyes Tongue

but, any time your button steal is caught and you are forced to turn it over, you can be left a little red faced.

Last Sunday at the notts £30 freezout, I went all-in from the button with 7-2 off suit. The small blind called with his eights and I was tempted just to muck rather than be forced to show. Obviously I showed saying, 'I think you might be pipping me' and everyone had a good giggle at my expense.

Being conned into slagging off Londonpokergirl on the forum was a tad embarrassing too.


Which Blondepoker thread did you enjoy the most?

'blondedog'

Tom's sour face as his tache turns a bright sparkling blonde is a sight to treasure. Cheesy


The thing I love most about BlondePoker is?

The community spirit. I've never come across anything like it. So many people who have never met each other, but you know something, they would probably vouch for one another as if they'd know each other for years.

I've never met robert hm, but I consider him to be one of my best buddies.


My biggest pet hate in poker is?

When players show a lack of etiquette, dignity and humility at the table.


What are your main interests outside poker?

er... now I'm definitely stumped. Cry

Must be a trick question...


Tell us something about yourself none of us would know

ooh eck

I used to be a chipendale.

Okay, game's up, that was a fib.

Ummmmmm. I was once part of the best laser quest team in the West Midands. Gulp. That one could come back to haunt me.


What is your favourite pie filling?

Pies? I leave that sort of thing to Kev. Cool


Who is your favourite singer?

Bob Dylan. Greatest lyricist ever.


What is your favourite song?

ACDC - Back in Black


Who is your ideal man or woman?

Anyone that will have me. Cry Cry Cry


What is your favourite holiday destination?

Vegas, baby! Vegas!... when I eventually go.


If I could change one thing about myself I would?

Give myself more confidence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home