Saturday, August 25, 2007

ONE BULLET LEFT

Just a quick post to report that I came up short in the £100er too. Played okay, made some good moves but perhaps called too much and dribbled away a few chips unnecessarily. Couldn't seem to hit too many Flops, but I'm sure I was bluffed off a few too.

Remained patient and found A-K with blinds at 100 and 200. All-in for about 1k, called by A-K, split pot. Sigh! Very next hand, found A-K again. Moved in for 1.1k and same guy called in the small blind with Q-T (?!). K-6-7-8-9 board. Double sigh!

Discounting the £50er (which I prob won't bother with now), I have one bullet left. Bought in for the Main Event on Thursday and looking forward to playing what is possibly the country's best tournament.

Oh yeah, I was a tad derogatory to the Gutshot on my last post, so how about some positives. Decent dealers, pretty good service and the £100er started dead on 8pm, which I liked.

Toodle pip.

2 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Hi, can you change the link to my blog? My old one got hacked so I've had to start a new one!

Cheers

http://www.yorksh1repudding.blogspot.com

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Online Poker Strony said...

All best for visitors in new year 2013.

--------------
Free Cash for Play Bonus to start poker.
Bonus Startowy na Poker No deposit Holdem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home