Monday, June 02, 2008

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM


Day 6...

Today was highly uneventful, mainly because of one too many White Russians last night (the drink, that is, rather than the local whorehouse), so I won't waste your time with any fluff. I did intend to pop into the Voodoo Lounge just to show Dana the view, but at 20 bucks entry refused on principle.

Tomorrow will be my first day of work in which I shall be covering the $1,500 Pot Limit Hold'Em Freezeout with Dana. Please feel free to bump up my views by following the updates on PokerNews.com.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Blondepoker presents: EPT Grand Final Monte Carlo said...

Me FTW!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Blondepoker presents: EPT Grand Final Monte Carlo said...

I think we're doing rather well. Go us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home