Tuesday, May 09, 2006

THE ADVANTAGES OF BEING A BLOGGER

Sometimes, I wonder why I write this blog. Do people actually read it? Do I care if people read it? If someone speaks on a blog but no one is around to hear it, does it actually make a sound? Hmph. Not sure philosophy and poker mix too well, and, if they do, it's far too complicated for my simple brain.

Anyhow, a week or two ago I received a rewarding email from Ali of Virgin (nice fella, by the way). Within this email was an invite to a Virgin Poker Bloggers Freeroll. "Crikey", I thought, "Who cares if no one's reading my blog, I've got a FREE chance at a WSOP braceltet." Granted, it's not the Main Event, that would be ridiculous, but it IS a WSOP Event, the $1,500 NLH Event... Not bad for a freeroll, huh? And that's not to mention the free flight/accomodation and the 250,000 V-points.

So, who's in?? I'm kind of hoping I'm the only entry, but something tells me that there'll be a few familiar faces perched across the table.

Keep an eye out, the tournament takes place on the 11th May at 19.30. I quite fancy that seat, so watch out peeps... I'm a coming for that bracelet.

5 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

The all seeing eye reads..

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Razboynik said...

Hi Snoopy !
Great blog !
Writing a blog for me is about voicing my opinions, confirming my beliefs, and exposing myself to comment.
Of course, it's nice if something reads and enjoys your blog, but it's only part of the reason for writing a blog in my eyes.
Cheers.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger snoopy1239 said...

Hi raz (can I call you that??)

Good to hear that you're enjoying the blog. It's difficult to maintain these days, but I'm trying my best.

Where's your blog?

I look forward to reading it.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Razboynik said...

Hi Snoopy !
You can find my blog at:
www.razboynik.blogspot.com
Don't get lazy with your blog !
Cheers.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Razboynik said...

Snoopy !
Get yourself a counter from:
www.statcounter.com
It's free and gives you stats on number of visitors, location, frequency and length of time etc.
Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home