Sunday, December 17, 2006

SEX, DRUGS & NO POKER - PART II

Double figures in 4 nights, not bad! Cool

ps, on the off chance that Dana's parents are reading this, we only 'tried' weed in Rookies. We just saw these other joints (ahem - puntastic!) in passing.

Oh crap, they're never gonna believe that! Fork truly at the ready.

Everyone's got to have a hobby...



Now That's What I Call A Museum!

For those of you who have been to the Dam, you'll no doubt have visited the 'sex museum', although I think have been called an 'erotic museum'. Either way, it's full of debauchery!

I'll save you the waffle, take a gander at our piccies, particularly the one of Dana hugging a huge penis. You can't see from the camera, but that's actually me lying down.

-- snoopy was furious that his neighbour was doing more business than him --


-- Seeing that it's nearly Christmas and I'm feeling in the giving mood, here's a quick glimpse of one of my guns. --


-- Dana finally agreed to pay for both our tickets... with a slice of gentle persuasion of course. --


-- Even in a museum I have to fend off the tottie! Sigh, it's a hard life. --


-- Worringly, I've never seen Dana so elated. --


-- Cartoons sure have changed since I was a kid... --


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home