Friday, June 15, 2007

THE REASON WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING...

is this...

BLONDEPEDIA - CLICK HERE

It's only been live for a few days, but feedback has been good. Like most news sites, it requires a bit of fine tuning and a few improvements here and there, but I think I'm on the right road and I'm immensely proud to have reached this stage. On many occasions, I genuinely thought I'd never get it up and running and that all my hard work will have been for nothing.

This project has been taking up most of my time of late, but I'm heading to Vegas on Thursday ready to update the H.O.R.S.E Event, so watch out for plenty of hot WSOP gossip coming to a Beagle Blog near you.

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Pab said...

blondpedia looking good mate

See ya in vegas, im at the orleans

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger snoopy1239 said...

I'll be there on Thursday m8.

Catch u there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home